i miss it.
I just wish. sometimes. that’s all i can do. wish. hope.
Bring me to my knees
As the morning
Calls to light the dark in me
Breathing life into my bones
Spirit lift me
From this wasteland lead me home
Find my life in Yours
On Your name
Arrest my heart
From its reckless path
Release the chains in me
Awake my soul
To the hope You hold
Your grace is all I need
Chose to carry all my shame
In the shadow of Your Name
Written in my Savior’s scars
Now engraved upon my heart
when thoughts become poison to your body.
All this bullshit.
People these days just need to be straight upfront and honest.
Beating around the bush doesn’t do anything but create more trash.
When tickle wars turns into kissing. Your eyes. I love you.
Wherever You would call me. 💕
One night, there was a woman who spoke to God about her ‘dream man’. That was the first time she finally could describe what kind of man she wanted to marry. She said:
“Dear God, I wish I could marry a man like You. Who knows how to bring the best of me when I think I have none. Who…
Lol sorry I barely ever check this thing
2013 True Blue Me & You DIY Gift Guide: Rings Part 2. DIY Rings Part 1 is here. These are DIY rings that you can make in time for the holidays. To see other roundups of DIY gifts go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/diy-gift-guide
- Wire Clef Ring from My Virtuous Hands here.
- Double Chain Ring from My Little Secrets here.
- 3 Wire Rings Tutorials Essas Frescurites here.
- Stocking Stuffer “Stick and Glue” Scrapbooking Brad Rings from Life in Mod here.
- Beyond Easy Doll House Rings from Burkatron here.
- Wire Braided Rings from Wobisobi here.
- Three Finger Ring Tutorial by Inspire Me here.
- Wire Wrapped Bead Ring from Craft and Repeat here.
- Miniature Polymer Clay Cake Ring from Ice Pandora.